<body> <body>


Sunday, February 04, 2007
9:27 PM


I forgot about my blog yet again. haha. So here I am updating in the school com lab. 10 more mins still the bell rings! Ernie and I don't need to do our english editing cause we got full marks for it. HAHA FULL MARKS!?! And we thought we would fail or whatever.

Today has been such a bad day. On the way to school I realised I had ting xie to learn. So yeah, but not that I care much. And when I reached school, I saw everyone reading the chinese news paper thing. AND AHHHH I remembered there was a test on that!! So I decided to learn the ting xie during chem, so at least I pass one. And WOW, after studying everything, lao shi changed the ting xie date to wed. HAHA! So now I'm gonna fail both.

Ernie was so hilarious during chem. She suddenly gave me and mag a heart attak by asking if there was yougurt sold today. She's so random. haha and she went even madder during math. She did something to her -----. haha can't say it, or else or else.. haha.

And there's a geog test tmr!! I've not opened my textbook at all. AT ALL!!

HI EVERYONE IM HIJACKING BYEBYE NOW\<3 DAHLIA




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x